A great business planning process gets to the heart and soul of your business. Upon completion of pre-work we’ll have a greater understanding of your vision and core values in order to facilitate a four-hour planning session to help you create a clear one-page business plan.
The outcome of this service is to identify and prioritise goals, both short term and long term, create strategies to achieve your goals, enable you to review actual performance against targets and establish a 90-day action plan to address immediate and critical issues.
We Are Experts In:
The pressures of daily business can often mean strategic planning takes a back seat – but to have a successful business you must plan ahead.
We’ll help you establish a strategic plan that looks at where you want your business to be in the next 3-5 years and exactly how you and your team can achieve your goals.
Your strategic plan will:
- Define the characteristics of your company in three to five years
- Identify your competitors
- Define your objectives and financial goals
- Put in place an effective implementation plan to achieve your goals.
Our aim is to ensure your business achieves the potential it’s capable of.
We are practiced in acting as a sounding board for management, bringing to the table years of experience in business growth. Our team has the know-how and experience to offer advice that will help you run your business more effectively.
We can identify key performance indicators in your business and can undertake a Business Health Check to make sure your business is as competitive, focused, and profitable as it can be. And, if required we’ll offer flexible strategies, to address any issues affecting your business.
A wide range of financing options exist, each with their own pros and cons. We know the financial market, and have the experience to assist you in securing the best financing option for your personal and business goals. Our experience in the market means we are also able to structure debt upon acquisition to maximise tax advantages.
Let our team explore with you the best financing options to get your business closer to its goals.
Cash Flow Forecasting
Have you ever wondered if you are holding too much inventory?
Is this the right time to expand your business?
Are you going to have enough cash to pay all expenses every month?
We can provide you with informative cash flow forecasting reports – allowing you to:
- Realise and understand when cash is available
- Plan and prepare for expansion, stock control, and taxes
- Analyse and anticipate key expenses
Using this information, we’ll work with you to develop strategies to improve your bottom line.
In ensuring the long-term success of your business, it is critical to establish a well-designed succession plan.
Coordination of the transition of your business to your successors can be an arduous process. However, with our years of experience we can address the complex issues of business continuation, taking the stress off your shoulders.
We can help you form a succession plan that allows for a smooth, hassle-free continuation of your business.
Rental Property Support
Our team are well-versed in residential and commercial property matters. We can help you with:
- Advice on the purchasing of a property
- Reviews of lease agreements
- Advice on funding
- Guidance in tax minimisation
- Advice on ownership structure
- Periodic reviews to ensure returns are maximised.
The importance of forecasts in making a residential investment cannot be emphasised enough. We are able to provide for you:
- Forecasts of revenue returns
- Forecasts of financial position
- Forecasts of potential growth.
A multitude of risks exist in today’s business environment. We pride ourselves on our proven ability to accurately assess risk and to implement strategies to help protect you and your business.
An effective risk management strategy will improve performance, allow completion of goals, and protect the value of your business. A risk assessment includes:
- Assembling relevant information about your business and its market
- Identifying major risks facing your business
- Developing a risk strategy
- Implementation of risk management procedures.
Selling a Business
Selling a business needn’t be daunting or stressful. If you’re selling a business, we can help you by:
- Obtaining comparative results
- Establishing a realistic sale price
- Taking the business to the market
- Negotiating with potential purchasers
- Drafting a contract.