I thought it worthwhile to share with you all the special service we offer (and have for some years now) involving the purchase of “back-dated tax credits” for income taxes.
Situations where we might recommend you use this facility?
- You missed or underpaid a provisional tax instalment during the previous.
- You can’t afford to pay your upcoming Terminal tax due the next 7th April and just need a month or two of extra time.
- You’re a non individual (Company or Trust) paying reasonably substantial instalments of provisional tax during the year but find (when the year end financials are completed) that you didn’t pay enough on one or more of the three provisional instalment dates and IRD is charging “Use of money Interest”
- You have been subject to an IRD audit or review and they have re assessed a tax shortfall in one or more of your last four years returns. These tax shortfalls will otherwise incur late payment penalties and interest
- You have had a PAYE, GST or other tax type, which is subject to audit and IRD discover you have underpaid one of those taxes at an earlier return period, incurring late payment penalties and interest charges.
If any of these circumstances apply to you, please call us on (04) 566 3302 and we can discuss whether this service is right for your business.